OVHcloud Partner Program FAQ
Get answers to frequently asked questions about the OVHcloud Partner Program.
Your questions answered
|Whatever your business model, our Partner Program delivers the technical and business support you need to succeed. Got questions about the tools and resources we offer? Take a look at our FAQ. Once you become a partner, you can contact OVHcloud experts directly, who will answer questions about our products and services.|
Who is the OVHcloud Partner Program for?
The OVHcloud Partner Program is designed for profiles like value-added resellers, system integrators, managed service providers, and consultancy and training companies. Its goal is to help them build, market and sell their solutions through joint sales and marketing activities, while facilitating product training and technical assistance.
What is the OVHcloud Partner Directory, and how can I be listed on it?
The OVHcloud Partner Directory offers customers a centralised place to search, discover and connect with OVHcloud partners. Customers can find partners who meet their company's specific needs by choosing the specialisms, keywords, business types and/or geographic location they are looking for.
Once you have registered for the OVHcloud Partner Program, go to the partner portal and complete your form. Once it has been submitted, your request will be reviewed and validated by the OVHcloud team.
How do I get training on OVHcloud solutions?
OVHcloud training is designed to help your teams identify and win new business opportunities, while learning how OVHcloud solutions meet your customers’ needs. With this knowledge at your disposal, you can deliver the best service.
Your sales and technical teams can learn more about OVHcloud solutions through the training sessions available online, on the OVHcloud Partner Training Portal.
In addition to this, you can take training and receive a certificate for passing the exam.
How do I access the training platform? How do I create an account?
Each employee can create an individual account using their business email address.
To do this, simply go to the OVHcloud Partner Training Portal and fill in the information requested in the form.
The account creation request will then be sent to OVHcloud for validation.
What is the OVHcloud Partner Portal, and what is it used for?
As an OVHcloud partner, you have access to the partner portal. It provides you with the tools and resources you need to succeed, such as:
- A communication file to guide you with essential brand information.
- Training and webinar recordings to help you stay up-to-date on our technologies.
- Information on product and sales material to help you understand how our solutions meet your customers’ needs.
- Reports and white papers to provide you with the latest market and technology trends and information.
- Transaction registration assistance to help you seize larger and more complex sales opportunities.
The Partner Portal is accessible to all OVHcloud partners via the OVHcloud Partner Program website.
How do I protect my customers?
To ensure continuity for cloud services, OVHcloud has set up different support levels for partners.
Premium: Custom support with all the features of the lower support levels, and more.
Business: 24/7 year-round access to support for incident management, and other professional services available on catalogue.
Enterprise: A support level with an expert resource dedicated to the highest-level business needs.
Premium for Advanced Partners:
- This team is specially trained to support partners and their requirements, and can deliver optimal responsiveness in the event of incidents.
- Dedicated lines and direct telephone access for partners, with prioritised responses for tickets and chat.
- Customer support for OVHcloud products and the OVHcloud Control Panel.
OVHcloud Partner Program guide
What to know more? Download the OVHcloud Partner Program guide.
- Why become an OVHcloud Partner?
- Three OVHcloud partner profiles
- Three levels of partnership
- Advantages of the OVHcloud Partner Program:
- OVHcloud Partner Portal
- OVHcloud Partner Directory
- OVHcloud Partner Blog
- Training and certifications
- Technical Support
- Increase your profit
- Financial advantages